Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Is Body Armor Illegal For Civilians

Trivia Who is this? Struggle and exploitation of the soul in the Call Centers

"the company made a wall of 25 meters to divide a call center 100 meters in two places: the North and South, as the division of the world. " And in the South-a manager who baptizes "Cambodia" - confined to delegates and activists

"We completely removed all calls. We learned to play the TEG , weaving or sewing. There is literally nothing to do "


From Argentina and via the publisher Ink & Lemon comes a book that make pupa from which only claim to be injured when playing negotiate a collective agreement. You can read the whole
PDF

* Via Vaca

** Yes, I know I going to say that those of Nodo50 are a bunch of cells that are against all forms of capitalism, but what I am going to say; the truth is out there and only a few will have.

*** I draw much attention to the post of coach neutral language, "I think Paz Vega did very well to remove the accent in Seville (I'm not kidding)

0 comments:

Post a Comment